Monday 9 June 2014

My Science Fair

Tell me what you are doing for science fair. 

Tauranga Intermediate students need to work on their science Fair and I am working on too.So Today, I will publish about my Science Fair project. 

Topic

 My Science Fair topic is  experiment to figure out which kind of materials are prevention the browning of apples. I had changed my science topic on Last week. My Topic was 'Keep the noise down'. I don't really love that topic because that was not really useful to our lives. but when I'd done with my method, I think out a new good science topic. I was lucky to think out new topic.


Hypothesis

My assumption is that the best way to prevent is put the apple into the reseal bag will helped the most to the apple cause the apple is being brown by met a oxygen 


No comments:

Post a Comment