Thursday 3 July 2014

My end of term review

Science Fair

This term, we had a special project. It was Science Fair. All TIS students had to present their science board without exception. I enjoyed making a science board. It was a  fun project for me. I was worried about my topic at first, but I selected a satisfactory topic. Unfortunately, I didn't get a yellow sticker but I don'y mind because none of the ESOL students got a yellow sticker. But The Koreans who have lived here at least 1 and a half years got a yellow sticker. I want to join next years science fair project too.

Cross Country

Our school had the largest cross county In the country. About 1,200 boys and girls in 40 classrooms are there to run. The course was about 3km and It was hilly. Many Students are having a race on House's honor. Many students are having a hard time during Cross County. After Cross Country, we gathered to the hall and the winner of Cross Country got a special prise. 1st title holder got a T-shirts.




1 comment:

  1. It was really well written and it was easy to read the headings were clear on what it was about. I couldn't find any SPG mistake in it. It was a bit short.

    ReplyDelete