Monday 1 September 2014

story




I came to the planet one million years ago. The reason why I came here is to prove to the people on the Earth that people are able to breath without spacesuit on this planet. I am accompany with two companion. They are intelligent. Our spaceship has been damaged by the fall of a huge meteorite. I decided to leave our ship since I discover the oxygen on the planet. We are looking for the creature. I am sure that the creature is alive because the lake and oxygen has been found. I realised that someone was following us. I think those are creature on this planet.
  

1 comment:

  1. The creativity is not much, maybe you can follow up on your ideas on how they could breath. Good work on following the questions even thou you didn't finish. You could make the story more exiting to read so the reader gets into it and wants to carry on reading. Over all good work.

    ReplyDelete